Friday, July 27, 2007

SICK, SICK, SICK(NOTE:I'M NOT ACTING...I'M SERIOUS)

great, i'm really sick...as in cold sick, cannot take it anymore...had a big cold today because of those who needs warmth from me, yesyes....i'm a human heater, claire act cold, when she is not...haha...sick..although my classmates say that "fion, give me warmth la..i'm really cold"or"fion lend me jacket can?"i will automatically say yes...i did not learn to say no...never mind, i think my forehead is warm now...shit..tomorrow is the day, i need to perform!oh my god...now i checking temperature, shit, 38degree..not joking...ha people from 1/3...see what you guys had done to me?ppl give me cold and i give them warmth, now too much warmth in me already...no way....i think i better stop now...everyone who cares for me, DON'T WORRY MUCH!! WILL BE BETTER TOMORROW!!see ya...AHHHHHHCHEW!sorry!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Fion jiejie i didn't know ...i'm so sorry!!


-Amber meimei-